List Price: $35.00
Sale Price: $23.10
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Completely updated to reflect April 2010 test plan changes
To become a registered nurse (RN) in the United States, nursing school graduates must pass the NCLEX-RN. Each year, nearly a quarter of a million nursing students take this exam.
Kaplan NCLEX-RN is the only book to combine its unique strategy guide with a comprehensive review designed to meet the challenges of this rigorous exam, including:
- Two practice tests (one in the book and one online)
- Detailed answer explanations
- In-depth analysis of NCLEX-RN question types
- Review of alternate question types
Strategies play an important role in passing the NCLEX-RN, which is a critical thinking test requiring students to go beyond simply recognizing facts. In this guide, test-takers will have access to the most effective methods available to guarantee a passing score.
With a bold, fresh user-friendly design and more of the most challenging questions, readers of Kaplan NCLEX-RN will be assured and confident on test day.
- ISBN13: 9781419553448
- Condition: New
- Notes: BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed